How to create a shortcut icon on your iphone for our website
Here's how to add a website shortcuts on your iPhone/iPad Homescreen:
- Open your Internet browser (Safari)
- Type in the web address (go to the website)
- After the website loads, tap on the share icon at the bottom (this will be a box with a up arrow in it, where you go to save a photo or add a favorite)
- In the share sheet, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Give the website a name in the first text field (it's up there by default but if you want to change it, do it here)
- Tap on Add from top-right.